Formatting Your eBook for Kindle Publication (15 Articles)
7 Best Weight Loss Programs and Diets That Work (7 Book Reviews)
5 Strategies for Writing and Editing Your Resume (10 Articles)
Divorce Tips - 5 Signs Your Spouse Wants a Divorce (10 Articles)
Information That will Change Your Life (40 Free Articles)
Top 7 Websites for Free Audio Books (Article)
Top 5 Websites For Free Books By Mail (Article)
Use Natural Methods for an Effective Hair Regrow
How to Use the Score Editor in GarageBand.
How to Split, join and arrange Regions in GarageBand App.
Learn to use GarageBand’s Sampler on iPad.
How To Create A Virtual Band With Friends On iPad
How To Make A Montage Out Of Your Holiday Clips On iPad.
How To Shoot & Edit A Time-Lapse Movie On Your iPad.
7 Myths About Weight Loss
Biomesoterapia: novel treatment for cellulite.
Botox comes to hair: rejuvenation and regeneration.
CoolSculpting to eliminate localized fat.
Eat What You Want and Be Healthy.
Fashion trends that can be bad for health.
More Simple Habits for Slimming.
The Top 10 Niches for Kindle Publication
The Top 10 Niches for Kindle Publication
Thinking of writing your first eBook for publication in the Kindle Store but want to make sure you’re in a profitable niche with a large group of ready-to-buy customers? You’re not alone. Thousands of prospective authors every day worry about how to market their next Kindle eBook. To help you get it right, here are 10 of the top niches on Kindle in terms of independent publishers and volume of sales.
• Recipes - By far and away, recipe eBooks sell among the best of any eBooks on the Kindle Store. There is always demand for well written, easy to follow recipes, especially in smaller niches like diabetic friendly meals, gluten free cooking, or heart healthy alternatives.
• How-to Guides - Any guide that shows a reader how to perform something technical is popular. Sure, a book about how to repair the motor of a 1967 Chevy Cavalier may have a slightly more limited audience than an eBook about the history of the company that built the car, but it can be shorter and therefore easier to write because of its targeted subject matter.
• Romance Novels - Fiction in general does very well in the Kindle store, but on top of the list is Romance. There are a few reasons why romance novels do so well. First they can be very short. Second, they can be serialized to create repeat buyers. Third, most buyers go through them rapidly and read them as guilty pleasures in free time - these are the potato chips of Kindle eBooks.
• Holistic Eating/Training - The push for holistic diet and exercise is very heavily apparent on Kindle where eBooks about organic diets, yoga, cleansing diets and gym-free workouts are very popular.
• Investing and Business Advice - This only works if you have credentials to back your claims. Don’t simply write a book about investing and expect people to believe what you have to say. If you do have experience, however, use it to write some of the hottest eBooks in the Kindle marketplace.
• Coding and Software Overviews - Highly technical topics like programming languages and software tutorials not only sell very well for the gluttony of do-it-yourself techies out there; they are often higher priced than your every day eBook. Want to make $30 or $40 per eBook sale? This is the niche in which to do it.
• How to Use...(mind maps, etc.) - Useful tools in marketing or managing a business are often slightly more complicated than some people would like them to be. Show people how to use stuff like Mind Maps or project management software and you will have a number of eager readers.
• Dog or Cat Stories - Any book about a dog or cat doing something cute, funny, heartwarming or otherwise “awww...” inducing will be a top seller.
• Puzzles and Quizzes - Puzzles, quizzes, books of trivia, and random fact books are popular in any format, and are no different on the Kindle. If you have a collection of them or simply have fun writing them in your spare time, this is a great way to sell them.
• Bible and Study Guides - Study guides for popular books like the Bible or commonly read books in school like the works of Dickens, Shakespeare or Austen are all very popular at the right price.
Don’t feel like your next Kindle eBook must be in one of these categories, but if you’re looking for an opportunity to break out big on the Kindle store and start making money, a book in any of these ten categories can be a top seller.