Dropship Books - Earn a Killing Today
Are you just about desperate to earn money but can't think of anything lucrative enough without spending so much to begin with? Here's the answer -- dropship books! Here is some information that you need to know about earning a killing by dropshipping books.
Book Drop-Shippers, Distributors, and Wholesalers, books are one of the best products to sell. They are relatively cheap so a lot of people can afford them. Books are also a necessity when it comes to studying. Books are great to sell online because you can start selling books even without buying them and keeping them before they are sold. You don't need to crowd up your home or office if nobody buys them.
Dropshipping books means that you make an agreement with the book supplier wherein they are in charge of distributing books while you promote their books online, or offline, too.
You earn by selling the books at a higher price than what the supplier offers it to you. For example, if the book is priced at 5 dollars, selling it at 7 dollars would earn you a 2-dollar profit. If you keep selling books and earning a steady amount, this can grow into a lot of money altogether. The key to earning here is to just keep track of the amount you earn and regulate your own expenditures in order to save money.
It is essential to know a supplier before starting your own dropshipping business. When you have found a supplier, the next step is to create the arrangement. Then all you have to do is advertise! You can create your own website to advertise the books you are selling. You can also use EBay or Amazon to sell books.
Just promote the books that your supplier has on hand and wait for orders. When someone orders a book from you, you can now contact your supplier to send the book to the buyer after the buyer has paid you. You don't have to worry about the mess of packaging because the supplier takes care of this part.
Dropshipping books is the most convenient type of business for anyone, no matter what occupation they have. Students, professionals, or unemployed individuals can venture into this type of business. It doesn't require too much money to start it but it is definitely something a person can earn from.
It doesn't take a genius to dropship books. If you know basic addition and subtraction, then you are already fully equipped to be a bookseller.
Book Drop-Shippers, Distributors, and Wholesalers
1. Baker & Taylor: www.btol.com
2. Distribution Video & Audio: www.dva.com
3. Delphi Distribution: www.delphidistribution.com
4. Independent Publishers Group: www.ipgbook.com
5. Perseus Distribution: www.cdsbooks.com
6. Bookazine: www.bookazine.com
7. The Booksource: www.booksource.com
8. Christian Book Distributors: www.christianbook.com
9. Diamond Comic Distributors: www.diamondcomics.com
10. LEA Book Distributors: www.leabooks.com
11. APG Sales & Distribution: www.apgbooks.com
12. BCH Fulfillment & Distribution: www.bookch.com
13. BookMastersDistributionServices: www.bookmastersdistribution.com
14. C&B Books Distribution: www.cbbooksdistribution.com
15. Consortium Book Sales & Distribution: www.cbsd.com
16. Greenleaf Book Group: www.greenleafbookgroup.com
17. National Book Network: www.nbnbooks.com
18. New Leaf Distributing Co: www.newleaf-dist.com