The best self help books will help you transform your life. These books will inspire you to become a better person. The wisdom that you will get from these books will serve as your guide as you go along your journey. Below are some of the best self help boos that you should check out:
1. Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead Thought leader and researcher Dr. Brene Brown offers this powerful vision that encourages readers to dare greatly. This is definitely one of the best self help books as it teaches you how to embrace vulnerability and imperfection. You will also learn how to live wholeheartedly and how to engage in your life courageously. As you experience emotional exposure, risks and uncertainty every day, you probably understand what vulnerability means. This offering teaches you to fight against everyday vulnerability by daring greatly. Whether you have to do an important meeting, get into a new relationship or deal with a family conversation, you have to find the courage to engage wholeheartedly regardless of your vulnerability.
2. The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are Brene Brown, a thought leader and expert on belonging, authenticity and shame offers ten guideposts on living wholeheartedly. You will learn how to engage with the world as you feel empowered. This book will serve as your guide to self appreciation and worthiness. Brown engages your mind, heart and spirit as she explores how you can cultivate the compassion and courage. You will learn the things that will help you overcome the fear of being criticized. It will make you realize that you are enough even if there are some imperfections. You are worthy of belonging and love because of who you truly are and not who you think you are supposed to be.
3. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking Susan Cain offers this book that will make you realize how introverts can contribute significantly to the society. She also imparts extrovert ideal that greatly affects the culture. Quiet tells that people should not underestimate the power of introverts. Susan Cain also mentioned a lot of examples of successful introverts such as Steve Wozniak, Dr. Seuss, Chopin and Rosa Parks. They are people who prefer to listen instead of speaking. They are creative and innovative but they do not like self-promotion. This book is perfect for those people who prefer to work on their own rather than in a team. It is also ideal for anyone who promotes equality and fairness. This offering is researched superbly and argued passionately to be able to share helpful wisdom. It will make you realize how introverts and extroverts are equal. She will introduce you to successful introverts who really made a big difference in the society.
4. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change This self help book is written by Stephen R. Covey. This has been a top seller because of the fact that it does not follow pop psychology and trends. It only imparts proven principles of human dignity, honesty, integrity and fairness. As it celebrates its 15th year of serving as a guide for people in solving personal and professional issues, this offering includes a forward and afterword given by Covey. This explores whether or not the 7 Habits can still be considered relevant after many years. This audio edition also provides answers to some of the questions that Covey received. This is the unabridged recording of the bestselling book that now comes in an audio edition.
5. Fluent Forever: How to Learn Any Language Fast and Never Forget It Gabriel Wyner offers this comprehensive guide for rapid language-learning. This book is perfect for anyone who despairs to learn a foreign language. Gabriel Wyner is able to speak six languages fluently at only 30 years old. He learned these languages not in school but on his own. He practiced them every day with the use of simple techniques and online resources which are free of charge. This guide will reveal what Wyner has discovered and how he learned to speak those languages fluently. The book shows how essential it is to have a good memory when it comes to learning foreign languages. There are a lot of words and rules that you have to pay attention when you are trying to learn a foreign language. Fortunately, with the help of this guide, you will be able to handle this challenge. Gabriel Wyner provides a guide that is truly easy to follow. You will surely learn a foreign language and be able to speak it fluently.